Sunday, September 26, 2010

One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 16 My Attendance Is Bad But My…

TV Show: One Tree Hill
Aired on: 9:00 PM on September 27th, 2010 – Monday
Channel: E4 Channel
Episode Details: Season 7 Episode 16
Episode Name: My Attendance Is Bad But My…
Preview:
Nathan and Haley receive life-changing news. Brooke and Julian try to find a balance between their personal lives and work as the movie shoot begins. Nathan and Haley receive a surprise visit, and Clay supports Quinn as she faces some unexpected news. Alex sets her sights on Alexander, and Millicent finds herself struggling with temptation. This episode is named after a song by PlayRadioPlay!.
One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 16 My Attendance Is Bad But My… 

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment