Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What’s Eating You Season 1 Episode 1 Adrienne & Danni

TV Show: What’s Eating You
Aired on: 10:00 PM on October 13th, 2010 – Wednesday
Channel: E! Channel
Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 1
Episode Name: Adrienne & Danni
Preview:
Adrienne, a successful dancer, attempts to overcome her years of body dysmorphia induced anorexia while Danni tries to suppress her bulimic tendencies which have cost her family.
What’s Eating You Season 1 Episode 1 Adrienne & Danni 

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Adrienne doesn't seem to have a brain in her head. Is she really as stupid as she looks, or do eating disorders affect one's brain cells?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you obviously have no brain cells, which is why no one has replied to your heartless comment. I am only responding to this because I can't believe there is actually someone out there who watched that and did not come out of that experience with something other than pity and sympathy. She is sick- that's it. She's not stupid or dumb- she's sick. She needs help. I was one of those people, too, who thought that people like Adrienne just wanted attention. But, when I saw that Adrienne really honestly didn't know how bad her illness was, I felt so sad for her. I am not a blogger so you will probably never hear from me or ever see my name again, but when I say what you said, I just had to respond to such a heartless, cruel sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of discussion on What's Eating You currently, will be watching it when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. im in treatment with adrienne right now and she's not stupid. she is sick. when you starve yourself so much, your brain doesn't have the nutrients to see reality. it's an illness you moron.

    ReplyDelete