Monday, October 25, 2010

World Of Jenks Season 1 Episode 8 Me And My Surfboard

TV Show: World Of Jenks
Aired on: 10:00 PM on October 25th, 2010 – Monday
Channel: MTV Channel
Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 8
Episode Name: Me And My Surfboard
Preview:
I am a terrible surfer. But the lifestyle is so damn appealing. I wanted to meet someone on the competitive side and learn from one of the best. A surfer first and model second, I was introduced to Anastasia and spent a week with her as she prepared to compete in one of the biggest competitions of the year: the U.S. Open. As a model, she has to fight for respect with the other surfers and every time on the water is a make or break opportunity to prove that she deserves to be there. This sport is a lot more intense than catching waves and hanging on the beach.
World Of Jenks Season 1 Episode 8 Me And My Surfboard 

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment