Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! Season 10 Episode 5

TV Show: I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

Aired on: 9:00 PM on November 19th, 2010 – Friday

Channel: ITV1 Channel

Episode Details: Season 10 Episode 5

Episode Name: EPISODE: 2

Preview:

The celebrities survive another day in the jungle – but one of them must face a Bushtucker Trial in order to win food for camp. Hosted by Ant and Dec.

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! Season 10 Episode 5

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Alison Hammond becomes the 13th celebrity to join this year's jungle camp and is keen to help make malaria no more: "I am so shocked to hear that malaria is still so rife and taking the lives of children in Africa every 45 seconds - but there is hope. I have just returned from Morocco where I was climbing the Atlas Mountains and heard that malaria was recently eliminated there. I hope that my time in the jungle will help other countries in Africa rid themselves of this devastating disease."

    http://malarianomore.org.uk/im-a-celebrity

    ReplyDelete