Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Forbidden Storage TRUTV Special

TV Show: Forbidden Storage
Aired on: 11:00 PM on January 18th, 2011 – Tuesday
Channel: TRUTV Channel
Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 2
Episode Name: TRUTV Special
Preview:
Forbidden Storage is a show featuring public auction storage sales. If you don’t pay your bill your possessions are seized and get auctioned off to the highest bidder. You can get a bin worth thousands or a pile of crap. From amazing to forbidden, to stuff you don’t want to touch. With big money on the line, it’s every man for himself.
Forbidden Storage TRUTV Special

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

4 comments:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE A HIT, I SURE HOPE ITS BETTER THAT STORAGE WARS, ALL SETUP, I THINK EVEN THE RATINGS ARE BS ON THAT SHOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the storage auctions are setups. I have been going to them for years and only had one I made over a thousand on. In the last few weeks the number of people going to the storage actions have gone crazy. All the new people think they will score big time like the shows. I now just laugh at them as they are overbidding, crazy prices for nothing. I have seen too many of them come, blow there brains out and never come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show was Great!! REAL!! I think thats the best praise I can give it! It looked Real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone know when the next one will be airing?

    ReplyDelete