Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 16 While You Weren't Sleeping

TV Show: Gossip Girl

Aired on: 9:00 PM on February 21st, 2011 - Monday

Channel: The CW Channel

Episode Details: Season 4 Episode 16

Episode Name: While You Weren't Sleeping

Preview:

It wouldn't be a proper Upper East Side party without some major Gossip Girl drama, and for Eric's (Connor Paolo) 18th birthday celebration there is plenty to go around. Blair (Leighton Meester) decides to speed up the time table on her career path to becoming a powerful woman, but ultimately stretches herself too thin. Serena (Blake Lively) is forced to choose between her family and Ben (guest star David Call). Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Lily's (Kelly Rutherford) relationship remains icy in the aftermath of Lily's betrayal. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Sara Goodman.

Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 16 While You Weren't Sleeping

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty excited about this episode. Unfortunately, I won't be home to watch it but DISH Network saves the day again. I'll be able to watch it on my phone as it airs, thanks to DISH's true "TV Everywhere" service. That's why I love being a DISH customer and employee. With the right equipment I can watch all my live TV and DVR recordings on the go, wherever I want. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete