Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Injustice Files Season 1 Episode 1 The Secrets of Natchez

TV Show: The Injustice Files

Aired on: 9:00 PM on February 18th, 2011 - Friday

Channel: ID Channel

Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 1

Episode Name: The Secrets of Natchez

Preview:

The murder of Wharlest Jackson launched one of the biggest FBI civil rights investigations. Forty-three later the case remains unsolved. With help from filmmaker Keith Beauchamp, the FBI close in by confronting a man who may have the answers.

The Injustice Files Season 1 Episode 1 The Secrets of Natchez

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the episode about Wharlest Jackson and it's time that his killers are brought to justice. I am so proud of what generations of people before me have accomplished because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have the certain freedoms that I do have today. Most of the time I watch the show on my DVR but I watched the Feb. 25th episode on my phone and I didn't have any issues with it. I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I watched this show using the TV Everywhere feature by DISH Network and it's great. I get to watch this show and any other show on this channel without any issues! I am always recommending that people try out DISH Network and I am inviting anyone who comes across this post to explore DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other provider!

    *Danielle

    ReplyDelete