Monday, October 4, 2010

World Of Jenks Season 1 Episode 5 Freedom’s Flight

TV Show: World Of Jenks
Aired on: 10:00 PM on October 4th, 2010 – Monday
Channel: MTV Channel
Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 5
Episode Name: Freedom’s Flight
Preview:
These are the people who throw red paint if you’re wearing fur, right? Wrong.
With her bleach blonde hair and brightly colored nails, I met Brogan in Miami Beach and thought I was in for a week of passing out pamphlets. But before I could get unpacked, she had me putting on a disguise and ducking down in the front seat of her car as we scouted some of Florida’s most dangerous slaughter farms. Next thing I knew we were taking aim at a gun range followed by overnight missions in the Florida swamps dressed in full camouflage.
Living with Brogan was probably one of the scariest weeks of my life, but also one of the most inspirational. Her dedication has saved countless animal lives and she doesn’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
World Of Jenks Season 1 Episode 5 Freedom’s Flight 

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment