Friday, January 7, 2011

My Fair Wedding Season 4 Episode 2 Phantom of the Opera Bride


TV Show: My Fair Wedding

Aired on: 9:00 PM on January 9th, 2011 – Sunday

Channel: WE Channel

Episode Details: Season 4 Episode 2

Episode Name: Phantom of the Opera Bride

Preview:

David Tutera has a special gift wherein he turns any wedding into an unforgettable, dramatic event. And when he meets bride Amber, who wants the ultimate Phantom of the Opera wedding, David knows he’s the right man for the job. But instead of high-end romance and visual drama, David finds Amber’s nuptial staging more like a high school play.

With cheap costume masks, fake flowers, and a venue more suited for block parties, this former theatre geek is in dire need of David’s help. Turning a dark opera into an elegant affair proves to be a challenge for David, but one that leads him into new territory. Plus, a scavenger hunt reveals a My Fair Wedding first!

My Fair Wedding Season 4 Episode 2 Phantom of the Opera Bride

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Wedding Gifts funny Wedding Cake Toppers Bride PINCH Groom BUTT Sexy Frugality runs in my family.I had a request for a card for a wedding this week .I remembered the wedding colors included burgundy.
    wedding gifts

    ReplyDelete