Monday, February 21, 2011

One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 16 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

TV Show: One Tree Hill

Aired on: 8:00 PM on February 22nd, 2011 - Tuesday

Channel: The CW Channel

Episode Details: Season 8 Episode 16

Episode Name: I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Preview:

LEVEN RAMBIN ("GREY'S ANATOMY") GUEST STARS - As the girls plan a surprise baby shower for Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti), the guys participate in try-outs for Jamie's (Jackson Brundage) baseball team. Meanwhile, Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian (Austin Nichols) pursue adoption, while Mouth (Lee Norris) gets Millicent (Lisa Goldstein) ready for her first day at work. James Lafferty, Robert Buckley, Shantel VanSanten, Stephen Colletti and Jana Kramer also star. The episode was written by Rachel Specter & Audrey Wauchope and directed by Steven Goldfried.

One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 16 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment